Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictures from Saturday

Setting off in the Cattywampus
Cold
Patrick
(this is what we all looked like by the end)
Deep into Silver Bay
The amount of snowfall we faced
(zoom in to get a clear view of what I'm talking
about, the picture is of the river bank, 25 feet away)

3 comments:

  1. It looks like it's snowing pretty hard in Alaska. We had a -20 wind chill last night and have gotten at least 6 inches of snow and it is still comin down! Are you gonna grow a beard so that you can become a real Alaskan man too??? Love the Koons

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought we had a lot of snow! Haha, it sounds (and looks!) like you are continuing to have such excellent adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard y'all got dumped on all over WNC. Congrats! You would think I'd get numb to snow from seeing it all the time, but, nah, I still get super, super excited every time it comes down!

    ReplyDelete