Friday, February 20, 2009

life and pictures of it





Well, let's see.

It's been quite the week. Sunday I had a run in with two grizzly; my heart skipped a beat or two during that encounter for sure. A couple of days I subbed. I had wonderful pasta about everyday (along with venison and fish, it's sort of what I eat up here). Bluegrass was the music of choice - as usual. It was sunny two days, a February record I think. I re-registered for Appalachian; yep, I am going back. Went down to the docks yesterday and took some pictures, I hope you enjoy them. Y'all down south take it easy now, ya hear?


2 comments:

  1. So yea, kinda jealous, but keep doing it to death up there Thomas. That harbor picture is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second to last picture, i think the comment above me referred to it as well, is absolutely fantastic. the lighting is amazing. We went and saw your sisters play this weekend. I will give you an update in how i saw it go down. But for now ill leave you with a little teaser of what im about to tell. It was good.

    ReplyDelete